Becoming a Principal
Your role will be primarily client facing and you will be comfortable managing multiple clients at once. You will bring your A game and have a laser focus on delivering the best advice and solutions to every client, every day. You will build long-term relationships with our clients and are driven to win the confidence of their teams and become their trusted adviser of choice. You will be an outstanding technical expert, with the breadth to cover the full range of legal and commercial matters facing the client’s business and the depth of experience to cut through the distractions. You will have a genuine empathy for your clients’ aspirations and challenges and a desire to use your talent to best help them thrive and prosper.
You will typically work 3 days a week, sometimes from home and at others onsite with clients. You be one of a small team of like-minded peers supported by one of our Regional Directors and HQ. We hold regular meet ups, training days and conferences and if you have questions on a client matter, help is an email away. Our mind-set is together is always better.
- Highly experienced director level inhouse lawyer
- Strong technical, sector, commercial and strategic expertise
- Outstanding client focus with emphasis on long term
- Entrepreneurial drive and energy
- Strong team ethos
- Desire to build a long term portfolio career
- Minimum 15 years qualified, 5 years in a leadership role
To arrange a conversation, please complete the form below.