Becoming a Regional Director
You will be responsible for a running a defined region, heading up our first-class team of Principals, generating sales and driving growth, supported by HQ. You will thrive on managing teams and be excited to work with people at the top of their game. You will be equally responsible for client relationships in your region, with a strong focus on client retention as well as developing new business opportunities. You will have a great client manner, the tenacity to talk at the top level and build lasting trust.
You have the freedom to plan your own schedule with a strong focus on results. You will organise team meetings and social and training events to keep your Principals motivated and engaged. You will attend client meetings early stage and ongoing. You will also attend our group meetings, training days and conferences as well as those of our Liberti partners.
- Highly experienced director level inhouse lawyer or partner
- Strong sales and marketing experience
- Experience of building a book of business
- Great people and team management skills
- Entrepreneurial drive and energy
- Strong technical, sector, commercial and strategic expertise
- Outstanding client focus with emphasis on long term
- Minimum 15-20 years qualified, 5 years in leadership role
- Desire to build a long-term portfolio business
To arrange a conversation, please complete the form below